Do you find it difficult to stay for long periods without eating? Are you on a weight loss journey but your appetite makes you eat more calories than you need in a day? Have you tried intermittent fasting but felt like you had uncontrollable hunger? The hardest part about losing weight is appetite suppression. It becomes even harder when your calories start decreasing but your hunger increases substantially because your body always tells you that you need to eat.
Losing weight is tough and maintaining the same weight can be tougher if you do not know some weight loss secrets that include suppressing your appetite with supplements.
There’s a hormone called ghrelin also known as the hunger hormone. It is possible to tame or reduce the effect of this hormone with certain appetite supplements.
What Are Appetite Suppressants?
Appetite suppressants supplement are weight loss medications also known as diet pills. They are used to reduce the urge to eat food. Meanwhile, when you take appetite suppressants, you feel full faster with less food. This will make you consume fewer calories and maintain or lose weight.
You should only take appetite suppressants that are prescribed by your doctor. If you take these supplements without exercising or changing your lifestyle or diet, you may not lose weight as much as you would like.
If you are looking for the best appetite suppressants, see below the best of them:
1. PhenQ – Best Appetite Suppressant Overall
PhenQ is highly rated because of its effectiveness in burning fats and suppressing the appetite. It works for men and women who are on a weight loss journey. Most of the substances found in PhenQ are pure and natural which makes the side effect very minimal.
PhenQ is made of the following ingredients:
- Capsimax powder: which is made up of cayenne pepper, caffeine, vitamin B3 and black pepper. When added to some thermogenic fat burners, it increases the heat of the body thereby burning fats stored under the skin.
- Chromium picolinate: It is sold as a nutritional supplement to treat type 2 diabetes and promote weight loss.
- Caffeine: Boosts energy and enhances the fat-burning process after taking the supplement.
PhenQ is believed to be one of the best appetite suppressants because it is mainly made of natural substances. It is safe to take but depending on your body system, you can experience light headaches if you are allergic to caffeine.
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction for at least 60 days after use3
- The ingredients are all natural and vegan
- Bloating, nausea, and headaches
Who Can Take PhenQ
PhenQ is good for anyone who wants to suppress his/her appetitive naturally in a bid to control hunger and lose weight. If you are lazy at exercising, PhenQ will boost your energy when working out.
Who Should Avoid PhenQ?
People who are allergic to caffeine, nursing or pregnant women must also avoid all types of appetite suppressants. And you must consult your doctor before taking any supplement including PhenQ.
PhenQ can be used by anybody who is on a weight loss journey. It is effective in eliminating fats and suppressing ghrelin, the hunger hormone. One of the major advantages of using this supplement is that you can get a refund if you do not get results within the first 60 days of use.
2. Instant Knockout – Best Appetite Suppressant for Men
Instant Knockout is specifically made for men who desire to lose weight and experience a boost in energy. It is mostly used by athletes in the combat industry. It promotes weight loss through the burning of fats.
The benefits of taking Instant Knockout include:
- Like PhenQ, Instant Knockout contains black pepper known as piperine, which triggers thermogenesis to increase the fat-burning process.
- It prevents zinc deficiency in the body, which is responsible for obesity.
- Glucomannan in Instant knockout makes you feel fuller easily and reduces hunger.
- It is good for vegans
- It is an energy booster
- You must take at least 8 capsules daily
- The capsules are large and hard to swallow
Who Can Take Instant Knockout
Instant Knockout is perfect for men who desire to maintain their muscles and burn fat. It is mostly used by athletes who take part in combat sports like boxing, wrestling, and so on.
Who Should Avoid Instant Knockout?
People who experience insomnia and are sensitive to caffeine must avoid this supplement. It is also not suitable for people who are under the age of 18.
Most athletes who partake in combat sports use Instant Knock because it is effective for suppressing appetite and burning fat. The stimulants help to make you feel fuller for a long time while your energy is boosted.
3. Zotrim – Best Appetite Suppressant Pills for Women
Zotrim has also been named one of the best appetite suppressants. It is specifically made for women who are on a weight loss journey. It reduces the amount of fat stored in the body while suppressing the hunger hormone. According to studies, consistently taking Zotrim for a few weeks reduces the size of the waist and body weight.
Benefits of taking Zotrim
- When taken, Zotrim provides Yerba Mate, Guarana, and Vitamin B3 and B6, which are all fat-burning vitamins.
- Caffeine in Zotrim boosts the body metabolism thereby facilitating weight loss. It also increases the energy, making you eat less.
- It is believed that Zotrim has minimal side effects. However, chances are that people who take the supplement will experience bloating, nausea, irritation and constipation.
- Results are clinically proven, so Zotrim is highly recommended for women
- 100-day money-back guarantee
- Various side effects according to reviews
Who Can Take Zotrim?
Women who desire to burn fat and lose weight but find it difficult to control their appetite can use Zotrim.
Who Should Avoid Zotrim?
If you are sensitive to caffeine, Zotrim is not suitable for you. Pregnant women and nursing mothers should also avoid Zotrim.
Zotrim should not be used by people who are sensitive to caffeine.
Zotrim is a supplement that has undergone clinical trials and it is scientifically proven to be effective for lowering fats in the body. The side effects are minimal.
This appetite suppressant is commonly known as the Nighttime Appetite Suppressant. It has two major appetite-suppressing components that speed up metabolism. Phen24 has a two-formula system foundation because of the day and night changes our body’s metabolic rate encounters. This formula boasts the body’s energy level and controls appetite
Ideally, the metabolic rate of an individual is high during the day, which leads to the burning of fat. Whereas at night the metabolic rate is slower, meaning calories are likely to be converted to fat at night. Phen24 works with the body’s circadian rhythm to rise metabolism and fat-burning potential at any time of the day. it contains ingredients such as cayenne powder, caffeine, manganese, copper, zinc and I-phenylalanine. All of which are effective and thermogenic stimulants.
- There is a 60-day refund period
- Optimization of the body’s metabolism
- It is costly and might not be affordable to everyone
Who Can Use Phen24
- People that find exercising difficult
- People that eat at night, can benefit from phen24 thermogenesis properties at night which heat the body and produces extra energy
Who should avoid phen24?
- People that get easily stimulated by caffeine
- People with metabolic problems
- People who experience insomnia
Phen24 is a potent hunger suppressant, that raises the distinctive fat-burning properties to the highest in other to promote weight loss. Phen24 works well at any time of the day.
What are the risks of using appetite suppressants?
The side effects of most appetite suppressants are minimal and common. You must consult your doctor if you notice signs of liver disease like jaundice. The most common downsides of taking these supplements include.
- Dry mouth or change in sense of taste.
- Increased blood pressure or heart rate.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Sleep problems or insomnia.
How Appetite Suppressants Work
Supplements that suppress the appetite changes how the brain responds to hunger. The supplements make the users feel full faster, which makes them consume fewer calories – and when you consume fewer calories, you lose weight. Most supplements are made of fiber, B vitamins and caffeine which boost the energy of the body and reduce the urge to eat.
Most people who use appetite suppressants lose weight within the first six months of usage. In fact, most healthcare practitioners advise people who lose appetite suppressants to stop using them if they fail to lose at least 5% of their weight after the first 12 weeks.
Benefits of Appetite Suppressants
Maintaining a healthy weight is a goal shared by many individuals. However, controlling one’s appetite can be a challenging task. Thankfully, appetite suppressant supplements have emerged as a popular solution to help manage hunger cravings and promote weight loss. Here are some of the benefits of Appetite Suppressant pills;
- Appetite suppressant helps to change eating habits by alerting the body when it is full. It curbs compulsive overeating.
- Appetite suppressant supplement eliminates stubborn fats and is inexpensive. They can be gotten over the counter and some insurance might cover certain supplements.
- Appetite suppressant can begin the weight loss process and provide motivation to stay focused when you have a hard time losing weight.
- Appetite suppressant supplement is beneficial to the body because weight loss improves health and lowers the risk of serious illnesses, thus improving the quality of life.
Best Appetite Suppressant Pills: General Side Effects
Appetite-suppressant pills have gained popularity as a means to control hunger cravings and aid in weight management. While these pills can be effective in curbing appetite, it’s essential to understand the potential side effects that may arise from their use. Here are some side effects of Appetite suppressants;
- Appetite suppressant supplements can cause dry mouth and constipation, leading to life-threatening health challenges like liver damage.
- Weight loss pills are known to cause a wide range of positive and negative results, therefore a lot of factors like family history, ingredients, price, and reactions, should be considered before
- A lot of appetite suppressants contain stimulants which can lead to an increased heart rate and lower blood pressure; hence the pills should be taken after consultation with a professional.
- Appetite suppressants can cause insomnia and sleep disturbances because of the caffeine content in them. It is recommended to be taken in the early hours of the day to minimize sleep interference.
- Some appetite suppressants can impact the neurotransmitter levels in the brain, resulting in mood changes and anxiety. Individuals with anxiety and mental health medical history should be cautious when considering these pills.
Finding the right appetite suppressant is a huge task for most people who are on a weight loss journey. However, most of the top suppressants are made from natural ingredients and they have been certified safe for use. You can rely on any of the aforementioned supplements to lose weight.
Ensure the products you choose are from reputable manufacturers. And if you must use any of the supplements, you must strictly follow the prescription of a medication practitioner.