Does your business have an interactive and visually-attractive website? This could be the case and you are still not getting enough visitors and customers on the website. Do you know why?
A lot of businesses add navigational menus and user interfaces that will likely discourage a customer from fully exploring their site – however, a landing page can solve these problems.
A landing page does more than boost the conversation rate, it is fundamental for any marketer looking to capture leads on the internet through their website.
What is a Landing Page?
A landing page is a standalone web page, created specifically for a marketing or advertising campaign. It’s where a visitor “lands” after they click on a link in an email, or ads from Google, Bing, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or similar places on the web.
Unlike web pages, which typically have many goals and encourage exploration, landing pages are designed with a single focus or goal, known as a call to action (or CTA, for short).
It’s this focus that makes landing pages the best option for increasing the conversion rates of your marketing campaigns and lowering your cost of acquiring a lead or sale.
Advantages of using a Landing Page Builder
Landing Page builders are either SaaS software or tools that are used to contents used to market a product or service.
It is easy to use a Landing Page builder because it has several templates, CTAs, and other features that make workflow seamless.
Below are some of the merits of using a landing page builder.
- Customizable or standard templates
The need for a development team is eliminated if you are going to use a landing page builder. The tools can is made to help you generate the best quality landing page, with structures that help you customize to taste.
- Focus On the Value Premise
Most visitors or customers who explore landing pages look for services or features that can add value to their lives – this is what is known as a value proposition or value premise for the visitors. With landing page builders, you can be sure that the marketing of services that helps in conversion is maintained through the content.
- Creating An Optimized Experience For The Visitor
Most businesses have a single landing page for their upcoming and existing campaigns which can affect how long the visitor can stay on the site. With landing page builders, you can optimize marketing campaigns for visitors by making specific post-click pages.
Best Landing Page Builders to capture leads in 2023
Leadpages is one of the most reliable landing page builders. It can also be used to create pop-ups, forms, alert bars and so on. With Leadpages, you are guaranteed a high conversation rate with a user-friendly website.
- Predictive Analysis
- Unlimited Lead Collection and Publishing
- Drag and Drop Builder
- Free hosting for users and high internet speed
- A/B Testing and A/B Analytics for enhanced performance
- Generation of Leads
- Little or no website analysis and supervision
- Editing tools problematic
- User interface complexity
Leadpages has two plans, the Standard plan and the Pro plan. The Pro plan is more expensive than the standard plan.
Unbounce provides a variety of AI Tools like Smart Builder, Smart Copy and others that guarantee conversation ratings.
- Smart Builder
- Smart Copy
- Smart Traffic
- Conversion Intelligence
- SaaS software is available to provide a strong call to action.
- Various integrations including CRM, hundreds of marketing tools and others.
- No need for coding in creating landing pages and various templates are available.
- Pricing is a bit expensive and product features are standalone.
- No support for a website builder
Unbounce provides three different plans for monthly and yearly subscriptions.
This is an advanced platform that is used for optimization, lead generation, market campaigns, and analysis of content created using a user-friendly interface.
- Instapage provides webinar pages and has features that aid in the management of campaigns.
- Landing pages load at a high speed
- Numerous integrations on the dashboard
- No eCommerce services
- Limited interactive widgets
- Instapage is more expensive than other landing page builders.
Instapage has two plans that you can choose from based on your needs and preferences.
ClickFunnels is a one-stop shop for all of your troubles. ClickFunnels, as the name implies, is a sales funnel that conceptually develops a funnel or a step-by-step sales process that can provide a high conversion rate.
- Sales Funnel
- Marketing Automation
- User-Friendly Dashboard
- Lead Generation
- System management that takes care of everything
- Real-time analytics can make a sales funnel work better.
- UI that is simple and easy to use
- Limited options for customization
- Higher pricing
- No ownership is given to the user for the pages built
5. Thrive Architect
Thrive Architect is a simple-to-use, yet effective tool. It gives you the option to start with a fresh page. It also allows you to import one of its numerous templates. You may utilize its content editor to customize your page. Once you have enabled it for your website, you can edit your page using its drag-and-drop interface. A large collection of templates is provided to assist you in getting started. There are many additional features as well, all of which can boost the number of leads your website generates.
- Smart Landing Page Templates
- Simple drag-and-drop editor
- Many conversion-focused page elements
- Thrive Ovation
- Effective features for generating leads
- Works with any WordPress theme
- A/B testing
- An extensive collection of online training courses
- Well-designed range of conversion-focused page layouts
- 24/7 Support
- There are occasions when editing tools mistake texts for images
- The mobile portal is different from the internet page
- Quarterly Plan: All services for $30 per month or $90 quarterly
- Annual Plan: All services for $19 per month or $228 per annum
As the preferred WordPress page builder plugin, Elementor has made a name for itself. The software company offers a range of services based on the needs of the user. It employs responsive editing to provide you with a preview of your page’s appearance with each change you make. With the help of its pop-up builder, you can create pop-ups with sophisticated targeting features.
Elementor provides a free plan that might be sufficient for your need. However, with its subscription plans, you can access additional features such as a theme builder, motion effects, and hundreds of much more designs.
Coding is not required for this tool. The Global Editor helps you create numerous landing pages. Page elements such as the header, footer, and menu can be easily saved. You have a plethora of font choices. You may also feature background videos.
- Website Building- Offering hundreds of templates, universal themes, marketing page builders, and other wide range of features, Elementor helps its users develop the greatest tools for their websites.
- Widgets- Designs, marketing, layouts, and eCommerce widgets that are tailored to match your every requirement are available.
- ECommerce- Elementor enables you to create a personalized eCommerce website featuring all the necessary marketing channels needed to make your page transactional.
- A great variety of widgets
- An outstanding free version
- Unlimited creative freedom
- Huge template library
- Extremely adaptable
- Challenging for newbies
- Several glitches
- Occasional inaccurate margins, leading to layout problems
- Essential Plan: 1 website for $49 per annum with minimal but fundamental features
- Expert Plan: 25 websites for $199 per annum with premium features
- Studio Plan: 100 websites for $499 per annum with premium features
- Agency Plan: 1000 websites for $999 per annum with full features
OptimizePress assists in the creation of both personalized landing pages and full-fledged marketing funnels. There are approximately forty layouts accessible in the landing page builder. It is excellent for making sales pages. There are marketing-oriented page components such as feature blocks, progress bars, and countdown timers. All the pages can be edited. There are options to use text, photographs, and other elements to convey messages. The OptimizePress support staff are always available to assist.
OptimizePress supports various email integrations such as ConvertKit, Drip, GetResponse, and Infusionsoft. This software guides users through the process. Therefore, novice builders have no trouble developing their landing pages.
- Hover Effects: To create engagement, the hover effects are used on texts, buttons, and practice other elements on the page.
- Integration with Unsplash- OptimizePress integrates with Unsplash and provides users with access to millions of stock images.
- OptimizeBuilder- This assists in content creation by providing editing tools, hundreds of templates and fonts.
- More than 1 million stock photos from Unsplash
- Over 250 templates for sales and landing pages
- Over 2,000 premium licensed icons available through Visual Selector
- Good e-commerce characteristics
- Drag-and-drop editor
- Non-responsive customer care service
- Unlike its rivals in the market, it has a low conversion performance
- Essential Plan: $99 per annum for one personal page
- Suite Plan: $199 per annum for 20 personal pages
- Agency Standard Plan: $299 per annum for 20 client pages
Landingi is a sales and marketing optimization tool for those that need a premium designed block builder without the need for IT or coding expertise. It distinguishes itself from others in the industry. You may either use the templates or contrast yours from the scratch. There are over 300 templates you can select from to meet your specific requirements. You may build, publish, optimize, ad conduct A/B testing on your own landing pages. The Landingi team is also available for hire to build your landing pages.
The software can be used to promote your services, attract new leads, expand your email list, and boost your income via pay-per-click adverts. Make use of this versatile platform to turn traffic from your marketing ads into customers.
- PageInsider– Landingi offers advanced artificial intelligence that assists with your campaigns and channels your adverts to the target demographic.
- Connection Builder- It also offers a variety of interfaces with payment, email marketing, social media, CRM/Sales, and others for a successful workflow.
- Control of Design- The drag-and-drop builder, over 400 templates, and custom HTML/CSS features make your interface distinctive.
- Distinctive design elements
- An anti-spam security
- Email and inquiry autoresponder
- Easy-to-use templates
- Reliable Editor
- More expensive
- The lowest-priced bundle does not include A/B testing
- PageInsider is exclusive to the premium package
- Core Plan: $29 monthly paid per annum for one custom domain
- Create Plan: $65 monthly paid per annum for two custom domains
- Automate Plan: $ 89 monthly paid per annum for four custom domains with the PageInsider feature.
- Agency Plan: $109 monthly paid per annum for five custom domains with the PageInsider feature.
9. Swipe Pages
Swipe Pages is a remarkable landing page builder that allows you to create incredibly efficient, mobile-optimized AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) landing pages. This builder creates in just a few minutes and is already used by more than 7,500 marketing organizations. There are more than 70 themes to help you select and personalize the templates that best meet your needs.
This software is perfect for enterprises because it is compatible with prominent payment platforms such as Stipe and PayPal.
- Conversion- With technologies such as A/B testing, Form Builder, AMP, Lead Magnet, and DTR, Swipe Pages help to boost conversion.
- AMP– A newbie to an accelerated mobile app page sees the content in context and receives an experience akin to that of an app.
- Website Building- Swipe Pages facilitate the creation of websites. There are over twenty custom elements, a countdown timer, pricing tables, and many other features.
- Hosting- Swipe Pages offers a better hosting service for its client with SSL encryption, a CDN, a custom domain, and strong servers.
- Low Pricing
- Impressive templates
- SEO PPC Management
- Conversion-oriented tools
- Absence of advanced targeting features
- A comparatively small selection of templates
- No options for data or visitor tracking
- Start-Up Plan: Monthly payments of $39 or $29 annually.
- Marketer Plan: Monthly payments of $89 or $50 annually.
- Free Plan: Swipe Pages offers a 14-day free trial period that won’t require your credit card details and gives access to the complete range of premium features.
Lander was created for modest businesses, which is evident in its costs. The quantity of traffic you anticipate producing will determine what bundle is best for you. It focuses all of its attention and creativity on designing landing pages with the highest conversion rates possible. It entails the use of simple editing tools and innovative design ideas. It comes with an A/B testing tool, auto-fill forms, and a straightforward editor. All the elements required are included in the basic plan. It is used by millions of clients and more than 3,000 businesses.
- A/B Testing- A/B testing from Lander is the best and most thorough, with three distinct testing variations for copy, pictures, and CTAs.
- Diverse Templates- Lander provides a variety of templates for a variety of services like sales, webinars, real estate, eBooks, events, and more.
- Market Automation- Lander is integrated with a few email marketing and social media platforms including Gmail and Google Ads.
- SSL Security
- A highly advanced and efficient A/B testing system available on all plans
- Landing pages for Facebook
- Templates for all services, marketing campaigns, and sales
- Custom Code Editing
- Absence of modern features
- Not a stellar editor
- Not the most flexible choice
- Integration is not always successful
- Basic Plan: $49 per month for 10 domains and 5,000 monthly visitors, or $16 per annum
- Professional Plan: $99 per month for 30 domains and 25,000 monthly visits, or $83 per annum
This is a collaborative platform that supports the development of websites. Systeme is designed for business owners. It uses several software tools that automate conversion rates through the establishment of landing pages and sales pages.
Entrepreneurs can expand and optimize their marketing operations. It is an ideal choice for a solopreneur seeking a comprehensive solution. It is the perfect program for beginning a course, growing a mailing list, developing sales funnels, affiliate program managing and many other things.
- Affiliation Management-io utilizes a simple and versatile affiliate programming tool to promote goods and services to a large number of affiliates.
- Email Marketing- This platform helps you keep in touch with your clients via email. You can send as many emails as you like and start email campaigns for tremendous engagement.
- Marketing Automation- io uses social media and email networks to control your sales and marketing.
- Website Building- You can quickly develop websites with the drag-and-drop tool, editing and conversion tools, and templates offered by Systeme.io.
- Simple drag-and-drop building tool
- User-friendly elements
- Helpful support team
- High conversion rate
- Affiliation Management
- Minimal customization
- Complex Site Navigation
- Start-up Plan- $27 per month for 10 funnels and 5,000 contacts
- Webinar Plan- $27 per month for 50 funnels and 10,000 contacts
- Enterprise Plan- $97 per month for unlimited funnels and 15,000 contacts
- Free Plan- 3 funnels and 2,000 contacts
InstaBuilder is a WordPress plugin that is simple to use. Users can quickly and easily develop sale pages that look professional. It offers the most dependable and flexible editing features, funnels, and integrations that enable users to customize and design their pages. It is ideal for seasoned marketers looking to concentrate on other projects and take a break from producing quality landing pages. It can also be useful to those who desire to improve their blogs and increase site conversion, with little experience in coding.
- Customizable Designs- You can access a vast diversity of designs and elements such as images, texts, videos, date stamps, boxes, script editing, columns, and more.
- Advanced Statistical and Analytical Feature- InstaBuilder gives you access to all the relevant details for building effective landing pages.
- AMP Sale Funnel- With the integrated InstaBuilder responsive design engine, you can instantly create accelerated mobile pages.
- HTML Publishing
- Autoresponders for advanced communication
- SEO features
- More expensive
- 3-Site License Plan: $77 per year
- Unlimited License Plan: $97 per year
- Developer License Plan: $197 per year
The million-dollar question is: What landing page software is best for you?
Your needs will determine the precise tool. Think about your requirements, budget and feature you will need. The excellent thing is that some of these platforms provide a free trial. Some have a money-back guarantee. As a result, you get to test the waters before you dive right in.