Any physical activity that gets a person breathing harder and sweating, from swimming, cycling, jogging, jumping, walking, and so on can ameliorate the effect of erectile dysfunction because blood is improved to all parts of the body.
The nether region is the lower parts of the body, the more blood flow to the said region through exercise, the better the sexual performance.
Men are constantly looking for ways to improve upon their sexual prowess to give their partners maximum pleasure but a lot of them have been looking away from exercise, preferring some sort of supplements or herbs to enhance their stamina. Alas, just as sexual health is key to emotional stability, so is targetted exercise to a pleasurable and long-lasting sexual life.
Research in 2013 revealed that inactivity or obesity plays a massive role in erectile dysfunction in men, as a whopping 31 percent of men are affected. And erectile dysfunction is one of the reasons for the low self-esteem exhibited by men. However, the following routines of exercise will suffice for those needing to grow their sexual stamina.
1. Kegel exercise Can Prevent Sexual Dysfunction
There’s the misconception that Kegel exercise is the exclusive preserve of women but this routine strengthens the pubococcygeus muscle of men. A typical example follows thus:
- Sit up in a comfortable position or stand but the focus here is the pelvic floor muscles primarily used for stopping the flow of urine.
- Next is to tighten the pelvic floor music and hold it for up to at least five seconds.
- Then release and rest for some 10 seconds, and repeat the routine for 10 reps.
2. Full planks
The primary essence of doing the full planks is to build endurance, core engagement as well as balance. This method recommended is as follows.
- You must stand with your hands and tip of your feet but must also ensure the hands are directly underneath the shoulder
- Now, your knees should be pushed up while maintaining a straight line from your heels to the head. Your toes should be pressed to the floor.
- Last, in full planks, you should engage your core, glutes and quads, and the position described here must be held for at least 30 sec, rest and repeat method.
3. Pelvic lifts
If you really want to boost your endurance level, strength and balance, then engage your entire body doing the pelvic lifts.
- First is to lie flat on your back with your knees bent and feet also flat on the mat.
- Now, take a deep breath, vigorously engage your core and gently lift your spine but this spine must be kept straight.
- Next is to breathe out but slowly and the position must be held for up to 10 seconds at least.
- Relax and repeat for some four times at least.
4. Twisting lunge
Be sure that you need some muscles and flexibility to have pleasurable sex, therefore, you should do plunges to engage key muscles and improve flexibility
- In this type, you stand straight with the hip-width apart, and then the hand must be on the waist.
- You then move your left foot forward and bend it at the knee to achieve a parallel with your thigh and the floor.
- You can twist your torso to the left when this position is reached.
- Then hold for some seconds before returning to starting position.
- Repeat routine for at least four times.
5. Frog stretch
It is very good for women because it opens the hip but the men can as well do the frog stretch to improve self-control.
- The first step is to start on your hands and knees on the mat.
- Then move your knees apart from each other, towards the sides of your torso but in a comfortable manner, and then point your feet outwards in a flex position.
- The arms must remain folded within the elbows to enable support.
- Gently rock back and forth for 10 reps while ensuring the balls of your feet remain on the ground with the toes pointed outwards.