Worried about your physique because of stomach protrusion? We’ve got you covered with the tips we covered in this publication.
There are various remedies for belly fat, including homemade remedies or even exercises. Regardless of the method employed to get a flat tummy, the most important thing is to remain motivated until the result is achieved.
Now, let’s uncover how you can get a flatter tummy within seven days.
1. Drinking to Flatten Your Stomach
- Water: A dehydrated person is a sick person. Knowing you cannot survive without taking liquids, it is good to stick with drinking enough water daily. Water gives the body fluid balance and a feeling that the body does not need food. – You may add oranges, lemon, and cucumber in water to give it flavor.
- Green Tea: Green Tea have an antioxidant in it that is very beneficial to the system. Instead of taking other tea bags, go for green tea before exercising.
- Smoothie: A blend of watermelon, banana, pineapple, apple, cucumber, and ginger is a recipe that flattens the stomach. Depending on the one that you enjoy most, you may have more of the fruit in the mixture before blending
- Ginger: You may add fresh blended ginger into your green tea to reduce bloating as well.
- Peppermint Tea: Peppermint tea is best served after eating a meal because it is a digestive agent. You can add a peppermint leaf to water or a green tea.
- Quit Alcohol: Alcohol, particularly lager beer accounts for why a lot of people have their stomachs bloated. Generally, alcohol stops the body from producing fat-burning hormones.
- Quite Carbonated and Fermented beverages: The said beverages have plenty of sugar and gas in them. The gas stays in the intestine and makes the stomach swollen for a while.
- Quit Sorbitol: Sorbitol is found in many sodas as sweeteners. unfortunately, they have plenty of calories in them which does not just add to belly fat but the general mass of the body.
2. Exercising to Flatten Your Stomach
There are various physical exercise methods that can be employed to get the body into shape.
- Aerobics: Aerobic involves any physical activity that increases the flow of blood to all parts of the body. Cycling, Jumping, Running, Swimming, skating are all forms of aerobics that have an effect on the shape of the body. It is recommended that an adult indulges in about 150 minutes of aerobics in a week. Activities could be broken into bits and pieces but you must keep routines intense if you want to lose weight.
- Cruches: Crunches have divided the opinions of trainers who have argued for and against it as a method of reducing belly fat. However, crunches tone the muscle of the stomach on the front and side. There are three types of Crunches that can be done to flatten the stomach – Curl Up, Arms over-straight leg crunch, and pelvic tilt crunch.
- Work on your core: The core consists of more than 15 muscles including abdominal muscle, pelvic floor, hips, and others. If you want to get your stomach to flatten, you’d need to embark on exercises that affect the aforementioned muscles. Planks, Push-up workouts, and climbing ropes are the types of exercises that target those muscles.
3. Creating the Illusion of a Flat Stomach
Bar exercise, one method that enhances the looks and shape of a person is when they create the illusion of the body type they want. This can be achieved if you:
- Tweak your posture: The posture we take affects our general outlook. If you stand up taller, it makes you look a bit lighter in weight. Ensure you stand in a way that your pelvis is relaxed.
- Choose belly-flattening fashions: There are fabrics that can make you look like you have a flat tummy. Instead of wearing tight-fitted outfits, you may stick with clothes with a lot of patterns and space that covers the portion of your stomach.
- Use Shapewear: Shapewear can give you a decent figure. For instance, high-waist bike shorts makes you appear like you have a flat tummy as well as keeping the thighs thinner.
4: Eating to Flatten Your Stomach
The food you eat determines the general outlook of your body.
- Eat More often: Instead of eating a large portion of food, you should embark on portion control – a system where you eat little portions and only when you feel hungry. This will cause less expansion with the metabolism of the body up.
- Take less of high-fiber foods: Foods like broccoli, banana, beans, Brussels sprouts, and cauliflower are very rich in fiber which leaves the stomach bloated for minutes. You should not entirely skip them but ensure you control the portion you take per time.
- Adjust your fruit and veggie portions. It is best to eat veggies and fruits in very small portions because they stretch the stomach.
- Check for lactose intolerance: In the instance where you experience bloating after taking dairy products, you should quit. Yogurt is a dairy product that has very low lactose, and there are other products that are low in lactose as well.
Choose potassium-rich foods. Foods like avocado, paw-paw, mango, and so on are very rich in potassium. Potassium helps with water retention and puffiness in the body.
It takes a great deal of disciple, consistency, and motivation to eat rightly, exercise, and modify lifestyle for the purpose of looking good. However, getting a flat stomach and losing weight is a feat that can be achieved.